Tuesday, February 23, 2010

C25K

Anyone who knows me knows i HATE to run. Poor Kimmy and Katie for trying so hard to motivate me to run with them. I blame it on my lungs for not being accustomed to the hard work :)

So I heard about a running plan from a friend called Couch 2 5K and I was intrigued. As much as I HATE/am ashamed to admit it, I'm a lil bit of a couch potato :(

I printed out the plan (I gotta love me a plan- queen of planning here :) and I must admit, I LIKE IT!

I am in week 4 of the plan but am repeating week 3 for my own comfort

Its 3 times a week, 20 mins each workout. It switches between walking and running and each week, I run for more time straight.

I would LIKE to run a 5k in April/May. We will see how the weeks to come go.My ultimate goal is to run a mile (never have) and strut my stuff in a new bathing suit :)

3 comments:

  1. You can do it! I've GOT to get motivated so you do it and tell me how it works;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so awesome! keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I like the sound of the plan...I hope you continue to enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete