Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Big Loud Crazy Family

Tonight hubby and I went to dinner at Essence of India (YUMMMMMM) with my sis,mom, and moms boyfriend Joe, AND my Uncle David, whos here all the way from Seattle!

Uncle David is 11 years older than me so he's more like a big brother. He, my Aunt Judit, and cousins Judith (13 yrs) and Joey (7 yrs) live allll the way across the country and we miss them so much. We were SO sad when they couldnt come our wedding in Oct 06, BUT they did say that they would fly us our to stay with them and visit Seattle! So this July we will be going to Seattle for about 7 days!!!

I am SUPER excited to show Ian a fav place of mine. Seattle is in my top 2 fav cities to visit (besided NYC)! Me and one of my besties Kimmy spend 2 weeks with the fam in seattle after high school graduation.

Below are some pics from our family reunion we do every 4 years with them at DSINEY WORLD!


1 comment:

  1. I would love to go to Seattle someday! I'm so glad you get to go though, July will be here in no time:)

    ReplyDelete