Friday, March 12, 2010

Due Date 5/1/10

No, I'm not preggers....my new baby/goal has been RUNNING! I know I know, pick up your dropped jaw off the ground-I am actually (attempting at) running! My original goal was to run a mile (which I will have complete early next week), so now it is to run/COMPLETE a 5K! Sooooo, Saturday May 1st, 2010 I plan on running in the Tails and Trails 5K- a benefit for the Tom Brown Park Animal Shelter. I will have amazing friends/support by my side and am excited to work towards my goal :)

I will post pics of my training soon!

4 comments:

  1. YAY...Run Erin Run!!! I wish you the best of luck!! Brody and I will be there to cheer you on...but I doubt I will be up to running it by then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock! Maybe you'll inspire me! And by the way, I loooove what you've done with the blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new blog! I need a lesson from YOU missy!
    Why havent we run together yet??? We gotta change that! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin you know you want to run that half marathon with me! (: You have all the way until October, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete